Re: Setup

Robert Collins wrote:
> > But if I select test (which means 'give me a testing package not a
> testing
> > distribution')
>
> No it doesn't. Clicking on a package version is how one selects per
> package versions.

That's where our view differs because I see the radio buttons as a way of
selecting the maximum version I want considered and if that version does not
exist then the default is the next version down (Test -> Current -> Prev
depending on Radio button selected) and if the version selected is what is
installed the default is keep and if it is not installed at all then the
default is skip.