Setup

Ok, final feedback and bug-killing time folk.

A big thanks to Michael, Jason, Pavel, Gary, and everyone else who has
helped make this latest incarnation of setup.exe the best yet.

Chuck, your fix is in there :}.
Chris, thank you for humouring me with regards to that... 300 line
changelogs tend to make me grumpy :}.

I've branched 'setup200202' with the string patch + Michaels' patchs +
Jason's off-by-one patch.

The version number on the new setup will be 2.194.2.x where x will be
version specific bug fixes.

No, and I really mean it this time :] wholesale changes to the branch
please. CVS HEAD is no open for development again.

Cheers,
Rob

P.S. Michael : A Changelog is a beautiful thing :}.