Intent to package: keychain

I intend to make a new package for the keychain script from:
http://www.gentoo.org/projects/keychain/

Proposed setup.hint (mostly taken from debian:
http://packages.debian.org/testing/non-us/keychain.html):
sdesc: "An OpenSSH key manager"
ldesc: "Keychain is an OpenSSH key manager, typically run from
~/.bash_profile. When run, it will make sure ssh-agent is running; if
not, it will start ssh-agent. It will redirect ssh-agent's output to
~/.ssh-agent, so that cron jobs that need to use ssh-agent keys can
simply source this file and make the necessary passwordless ssh
connections. In addition, when keychain runs, it will check with
ssh-agent and make sure that the ssh RSA/DSA keys that you specified on
the keychain command line have actually been added to ssh-agent. If not,
you are prompted for the appropriate passphrases so that they can be
added by keychain."
category: Utils
# cygwin contains kill and ps
# sh-utils contains uname and whoami
requires: ssh, bash, grep, gawk, sh-utils, cygwin

Debian also has made a man page from the --help output, should I 'steal'
it. Or is the README and `keychain --help` documentation enough?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Hack Kampbjørn