TCP Wrappers

Alright,
	finally read over the setup.html file and built up the src and binary
packages.  Writing up the setup.hint file now.  I have the following:

# TCP Wrappers
@ tcp_wrappers_7.6
sdesc: "TCP Wrappers"
ldesc: "TCP Wrappers: Tool to provide host based access restrictions to tcp
base
d services"
skip:
curr: 7.6
prev:
test:
category:
requires:

Does what I have look right, and what category should I put this into?  I
don't think this requires much beyond cygwin.  Going to look at the setup.ini
to see if there are other requirements that make sense.

Feedback appreciated.

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers