my "fortune" patches to make "-m" work

Corinna,

Can you give me an ETA for when the patches I submitted last month to
make the "-m" flag work with "fortune" will be integrated into a new
"fortune" package?

Or, putting it another way, how long should I wait before poking you
about it again :-)?  I'm asking so that I'll know how far down my
to-do list to put this task.

Since I'm in a generous mood.... If you tell me where you got the
original source code from, how you changed it and how you built it, I
volunteer to take over maintenance of this package.

Thanks,

  jik