Re: setup.exe command line options

===
----- Original Message -----
From: "keith_starsmeare@yahoo.co.uk" <kxs@breathemail.net>
To: <cygwin-apps@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:36 AM
Subject: setup.exe command line options

> I've made some progress, but it's still (infuriatingly) not at the
stage
> where you can do a whole installation without dialog boxes (no
offense -
> they're lovely dialog boxes!), but you can certainly have *fewer*
dialog
> boxes!
>
> I'm wondering if I could submit what I have so far, and either leave
some
> bits #ifdef'd out (how does the undefined macro
> COMMAND_LINE_OPTIONS_FULLY_IMPLEMENTED sound!?) or just miss those
bits out
> completely from my diff.

If it compiles, and works via the GUI, it is a candidate for inclusion.
I'd rather not include something #ifdef'd because it doesn't compile
otherwise.

> I was hoping to submit the final fully working diffs, but I'm only
working
> in my spare time and everytime I have a look at the latest sources
they've
> moved on so far.... I'm always playing catch up! I've done a lot of
the
> grunt work; and I'd like some feedback on what I've done.

Submit what you've got, I've not seen the approach yet, so rather than
you having a lot of gruntwork  to do, lets get the review process
happenning ASAP.

Rob