a few new packages

Hello,

I'd like to see if there are any existing projects regarding porting
these packages to Cygwin. I can volunteer to maintain one or more of
these. I might take a while to get them done as individual packages (1
month or so). Also I'm new to Cygwin.

thanks,
Stephan

db-4.0.14-1.setup.hint

category: Database
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "The Sleepycat Berkeley DB Library"
ldesc: "High performance database library supporting B+trees, Hash
trees, transactional capabilities and more. More details are available
at sleepycat.com"

mysql-3.23.47-1.setup.hint

category: Database
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "The MySQL Relational Database Management System"
ldesc: "Relational database management system. More details are
available at mysql.com"

w3c-libwww-5.3.2-1.setup.hint

category: Libs Net Web
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "The LibWWW world wide web client library"
ldesc: "The W3C LibWWW world wide web client library. More details are
available at http://www.w3.org/Library/";

webalizer-2.01-09.setup.hint

category: Web Utils
requires: cygwin gd
sdesc: "Webalizer Web Log Analysis"
ldesc: "Generate website hit/visit/page statistics and graphs including
daily and hourly usage, top URLS, top entry pages, top exit pages,
visiting sites, and countries. More details are available at
mrunix.net/webalizer/"

Note that Qmail is not listed right now, sorry. Too many packages for me
to handle, and Qmail is not an integral part of our application server.

--
Stephan Erickson
Mufassa Corporation - http://www.mufassa.com