feedback

Hello,

I have a new package to propose and would like to get some feedback on
it. Please let me know if this is of interest. It is pretty much
finished barring some directory reorganization. The installation uses
its own name space and does not overwrite any preinstalled software
Apache, etc...

category: Database Web Net Devel Interpreters
requires: cygwin
sdesc:    "RAD ONE E-Business Application Server"
ldesc:    "RAD ONE integrates a preconfigured Apache-SSL Web Server,
MySQL relational database, libWWW Web Client, Berkeley DB based text
search and relevance ranking library, and online transactions through
Authorize.net. Written as an Apache Module using the Standard Template
Libraries. Comes with an online store replica of notjustoys.com
supporting order, product, customer, and request management
functions. Beta release.

More information about it can be found at
http://www.mufassa.com/mufassa.com/asp/html/architecture.html

Thank you!

Stephan

--