Re: libtool devel works nicely

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 10:14:02PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>>lovely wrapper scripts, they work beautifully (its what I used for
>>libxml2 and libxslt - which I did so I could give you feedback).
>
>I'm also fiddling arround with Chuck's libtool scripts, but having some
>trouble -- not to say _very_ confused :((
>
>Would you be so kind to post exactly what you did while using it for
>libxml2 and what autoconf, automake, etc.  version you have been using.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Would this have something to do with the stated purpose of cygwin-apps?

I don't think it does, so if an example is to be posted, then I hope it
would go to cygwin@cygwin.com.

I'm also a little confused as to what would be necessary for Robert to
post which would not actually be in the packages that he's just uploaded.

cgf