Re: ITP:

===
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stipe Tolj" <tolj@wapme-systems.de>
Cc: <cygwin-apps@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: ITP:

> > I'm considering packaging up libxml2 - thoughts?
>
> yep, that would be great, we use it for the Kannel WAP and SMS gateway
> for Cygwin 1.x.

Ok, two in favour and no complaints was enough for me :}. I've uploaded
libxml2.

Now for the next one: libxslt

===
# Libxslt test package
@ libxslt
sdesc: "Libxslt is the XSLT C library developped for the Gnome project."
ldesc: "Libxslt is the XSLT C library developped for the Gnome project.
XSLT itself is an XML language to define transformation for XML. Libxslt
is based on libxml2 the XML C library developped for the Gnome project.
It also implements most of the EXSLT set of extensions functions and
some of Saxon's evaluate and expressions extensions."
category: Doc Libs Text Devel Interpreters
requires: cygwin libxml2
test: 1.0.9-1
=====

Rob