Re: bash completion (was: RE: Units)

Sorry -- I didn't mirror the whole site, just the software.  However,
this guy:
   http://shelluser.net/~giles/bashprompt/prompts/index.html
has a bunch of screen caps of various prompts, and many are taken from
the BashPrompt Themes package (that's the real name for what I called
"bashprompt").  You can also download just the prompt scripts from the
shelluser page.  The BashPrompt Themes package is much more heavyweight,
and may not be appropriate for inclusion in your cygwin package.  Maybe
you could just grab the prompt scripts themselves and put those in your
package...

--Chuck