Re: Restructuring gettext

>Okay, I've uploaded and announced the new gettext packages:
>   gettext-0.10.40-1
>   libintl1-0.10.40-1
>   libintl-0.10.38-3
>
>I also updated the setup.hint files on the server for the following
>packages:
>
>wget   mutt   nano   vim   sharutils
>
>The maintainers of those packages should make a note of this; the next
>time they rebuild, they will depend on libintl1 instead of libintl.

I am going to release nano 1.0.7 after christmas (on holidays right now or I
would release it tommorow) which fixes a few things including locale being
installed in the wrong directory - it also compiles completely without
modification straight from the box - got my lil problems fixed at the source
:)

anyway ... until 1.1.5 or so (which should be my next release after 1.0.7 I
think) and both versions are recompiled to depend on libintl1 I assume my
setup.hint will have to depend on Both libintl and libintl1 correct?

or should I do something else?

Gareth