Re: mount fails

I know you already have your answer but for the record, this is the
wrong list for this post.  This is a cygwin@cygwin.com type of post.
Cygwin-apps is to be used for porters to discuss porting programs.  It's
not to post questions and concerns about using those programs.  Please
keep this list on topic.

Those answering an off topic post in this list, please be kind enough to
redirect it to cygwin@cygwin.com

Thanks,
Earnie.