From: Corinna Vinschen [mailto:vinschen@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:17 PM
To: Ebrey, Carl
Cc: cygapp
Subject: Re: FIGlet (again)

http://cygwin.com/setup.html
> and I'm fairly sure that what I've produced is satisfactory according to
> that.
>
> Has anyone found any gaping holes that I've missed, or is it ok to be
> included?

Sorry but I have to be nitpicking here.

Could you please rebuild it using other paths?

The binaries are still in usr/local/bin whereas they should be
in usr/bin.  The subdir `figletfonts' is in usr/lib whereas
I would expect it under usr/share.  Look into the second point
of http://cygwin.com/setup.html#package_contents.

The sources dir in the source package is `usr/src/figlet22'
which is contrary to GNU and Cygwin packaging rules.  Don't
prepend the `usr/src' path and rename the source directory
so that it's identical to the Cygwin version:

	figlet-2.2-1/...

instead of

	usr/src/figlet22/...

according to the forth point under the above URL.

The setup.hint file is ok, AFAICS.

Red Hat, Inc.

of this email.