RE: multiple mirror code && setup HEAD

> Setup HEAD should not segfault anymore. I think I've squashed that bug.

Yep, it looks like the ">=" to ">" in package_db.cc cured the segfaulting I was
seeing.

A quick update on what I'm doing: I decided to go the wizard (nee property
sheet) route instead of a hidden parent window or some such.  I think it's a
much better fit conceptually (it's pretty much what the current behavior is),
and I think it will in the end simplify some of the the code to some extent and
more easily support future changes.

I've got everything up to and including the chooser converted over, and it's
working pretty slick.  The chooser window itself is not (and I don't forsee it
ever being) a property page, but rather is simply created and used as-is at the
appropriate time.

This segfault was starting to be a blocker for me, so things should go much
smoother now, and I should be able to have something for folks to at least look
at in a few days or so, give or take, weather permitting.

> (I can do local/source only and net installs with and without gdb to my
> hearts content).
>
> Setup now allows the selection of multiple mirror sites, and will
> download from them failing over automatically when an error occurs, on a
> per-package basis.

Coolness.  One dime-a-dozen-notion that I've been having is an automatic site
selection ability that would ping 'em all and let God sort 'em out, or rather
qsort, and then fail over in order of increasing ping.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.