Re: upset and setup.ini change for the next version

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
> >Chris, can upset handle this now?
>
> Sorry it took so long to answer this.
>
> The answer, of course, is no.  If upset was to handle this now it
would
> output confusing and potentially incorrect setup.ini files.
>
> I'm not sure how you're going to get this information into setup.hint,
since
> the current syntax doesn't allow this.

Perhaps we can start by having upset spit out the requires line for each
[prev/curr] entry.

This should suffice until I've got the embedded metadata sorted, at
which point the setup.hint syntax can start getting smaller, and only
contain the stability information, which cannot be contained within the
tarballs.

Rob