[RFP]: shutdown

Hi,

I would like to contribute my tiny `shutdown' tool to the Cygwin net
distro.

The source is completely written by me, the license is GPL.

shutdown --help output is:

  Usage: shutdown [OPTION]... secs|"now"
  Bring the system down.

    -f, --force      Forces the execution.
    -s, --shutdown   The system will shutdown and power off (if supported)
    -r, --reboot     The system will reboot.
    -h, --hibernate  The system will suspend to disk (if supported)
    -p, --suspend    The system will suspend to RAM (if supported)
	--help       Display this help and exit.
	--version    Output version information and exit.

  To reboot is the default if started as `reboot', to hibernate if started
  as `hibernate', to suspend if started as `suspend', to shutdown otherwise.

The setup.hint file looks that way:

  sdesc: "Shutdown, reboot, hibernate or suspend the machine"
  category: Admin
  requires: cygwin

The link to the source and binary archives:

  http://cygwin.de/shutdown

Red Hat, Inc.