Re: -src package standard: proposal #5 and #5a

> ===

I see consitency for the user, through the shell script... define a set of
standard parameters that it should support 'aka standard makefile
parameters' - and theres all the consistancy you should need... or at least
in my little world that makes sense...

Once you unpack and apply the first meta-patch your going to be losing
consistency rapidly anyway from there on in...

Aditional files are not 'inconsistancies' if the user doesnt have to
especially consider them due to the interface provided.

*shrug*

Gareth