Re: reinstall downloads

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:24:57AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

The problem is that reinstall could mean reinstall from disk or it could
mean "freshen" from the cache.  It would probably be nice to be able to do
both...  Or, no, it probably wouldn't.  This would probably just confuse
people.

You could just add to the logic by checking to see if the version to
reinstall exists in the cache and only download when it doesn't.  That
shouldn't be too hard.

If you think that makes more sense, that's fine with me.

cgf