RE: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.

choose.cc is quite frankly, very bad at the moment. It needs a tonne of
work to clean it up, which it will get. Have a look at (say)
io_stream*.* from my recent cygwin-patches submission. Thats what
choose.cc should end up looking like. All straight forward.

> But I keep trying.

Excellent.
Rob