Re: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.

Robert Collins wrote:
> Brian, can you generate a backtrace for this?

Tell me how and I will be glad to.

In case y'all don't recall I was using setup to teach myself C++ while helping
make changes - then you guys started all the category/dependencies changes and
blew me right out of the water - which is why you haven't seen any changes from
me - I'm learning all over again but it sure is *good* stuff.

bk