Re: dejagnu-1.4.1 packaging in progress

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 12:40:01AM -0000, Billinghurst, David (CRTS) wrote:
>My objective is to be able to test gcc-3 on cygwin with the official
>cygwin dejagnu.  I will (try and) do whatever is needed to acheive this
>result.
>
>Some questions:
>
>Is there an easy way to identify the "local cygwin hacks"?

Hmm.  I don't believe that there is.  There may be an import branch for
dejagnu in CVS but I don't know for sure.

>For example, do you know of a dejagnu version that is a common predecessor
>of both gnu dejagnu-1.4.1 and the dejagnu from sources.redhat.com? (or do I
>just diff source trees?)

Again, I don't know.  Is there a dejagnu version number that could provide
a clue?

For all I know the cygwin stuff is already in dejagnu 1.4.1.

>Is there some performance spec for cygwin dejagnu to meet?
>For example, a cygwin dejagnu must run the xxx and yyy testsuites?

Just being able to run gcc, binutils, gdb, should be adequate.

cgf