setting up category info

In keeping with the recent discussion about setting up category info in
setup.ini, I'd like to propose a three-pronged method for dealing with
the problem.

1) Reorganize the "contrib/latest" directory via category name.  We can
   use this, for now, to get the category types for setup.ini.

2) The program that understands setup.hint currently understands the following
   keywords:

  skip
  prev
  curr
  test
  sdesc
  ldesc

  I will be also adding:

  category
  depends

   with, I hope, obvious meanings.

3) I think that we should start adopting the use of a CYGWIN.PKG file
   in our distributions.  This file will essentially be a setup.hint file,
   although an external setup.hint will take precedence.

Step 1 is only a stopgap measure but I think it makes sense to start
organizing the tar files in this way, anyway.  Especially since contrib
and latest have become meaningless.

Make sense?

cgf