RE: ask for delivering cygwin 1.1.8 with kde 1.1.2

cygwin-apps. (KDE is a ported application).

I've removed Chris from the cc, as I know he is subscribed.

So, Ralf, as I understand it the question is, why do you need cygwin
1.1.8, and an older ncurses?

Does using ld without the auto-image-base solve your issues with cygwin
1.3.2?
What issues do you have with the latest ncurses?

Rob