Re: w32api release roll out

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 09:39:27PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>When can I expect to see this?  You had asked earlier if I wanted a
>shell login so that I can make the release, the answer is now yes.

I am sorry that I haven't responded sooner.

I am concerned that if we release a new version of w32api we may break
existing software since I believe that there may be a change between
newlib and w32api.

This won't be an issue if we release everything all together because
newlib and w32api will be in sync.

The reason that I haven't responded is that I keep meaning to check my
email notes and see if I can figure out why I have this suspicion and
I haven't been able to do this.

So, I would prefer to just release cygwin/mingw/w32api at the same time.
Probably that will happen this weekend.

If this is really urgent, I can make a test release available and then
if no one squawks I can remove the test distinction.

cgf