Re: setup wishes -- any volunteers

Chris,

Not to scare anyone off, but just to let you know it's on the list - I
was trying to work towards that end with what time I do have to
contribute.  Both of those changes I thought were worthwhile and wanted
to get to, but my current efforts have been focused on an attempt to
enhance for the ability to redo a download or install on the currently
downloaded/installed version and also the ability to download the source
for the currently downloaded/installed version.

As I said - not to scare anyone off - If anyone has the time and wants to
contribute - jump in there - the more the merrier.