RE: thread test

Thanks Brian,
	I've attached the test suite to this email. I'll help sort out
any issues that arise in running it...

You will need automake to run it, but there is nothing you need to
configure in automake (just use the cygwin setup.exe to install it).

Once you've done that all you need to do is

tar xzf threadtest-1.0.tar.gz && cd threadtest-1.0 && ./configure &&
make check

I'm interested in (for each system you test on)
a) whether the win32 API is found correctly
b) the test results. (everything starting with ./configure until it
stops)
c) the output of gcc -v

for any system that has failed tests:
a) the output of make VERBOSE=1 TESTS="failed.test failed2.test" check
b) cygcheck -s -v

Rob

threadtest-1.0.tar.gz