Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin

<30 Nov 2000, 12:55 Uhr wars, als Christopher Faylor folgendes schrub:>
< Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin >

Hi Christopher,

> though.  Look into the way sendmail is currently configured and try to
> adapt an existing configuration to cygwin.

An existing configuration of which application could i use?

I got the port of bind, but with the <netdb.h> that is included there, i am not
able to compile perl. So I saw,, that it is difficult, to port s.th, so that it
fits with every other application.

Thanks for your offer,  Do you know, if there is anyone who tried to do a
sendmail port?

Ciao,

gph

--
use Filter::exec qw(tr n-za-mN-ZA-M a-zA-Z);
@§ = ("Whfg", "nabgure", "Crgre", "Unnfr,");