RE: official sendmail port?

Christopher Faylor writes:

>Are you providing binaries for any of those?  If so, would you
>consider making them available on the cygwin.com site?

I could provide binaries if that is wanted.
But they do build OTTB i.e.

aclocal
automake -a
autoconf
./configure
make

And All have specific Cygwin Instructions
except for Python and that will change REAL SOON :-)

FWIW
We haven't been providing Cygwin binaries due to the
ease of compilation and the requirement of also providing
the Cygwin DLL Source.

Cheers

Norman