naim 0.11.5.9.cyg11

naim 0.11.5.9.cyg11 is now available.

naim is a console AIM, ICQ, IRC, and Lily client. Development work is done
on Linux, but naim should work on any system with an ANSI C compiler, BSD
sockets, and ncurses. This includes operating systems such as BeOS, FreeBSD,
Mac OS 10, NetBSD, and Microsoft Windows using Cygwin. naim has been in
development since October, 1998. More information is available from:
	http://naim.n.ml.org/

This is the first release of naim distributed with Cygwin.

| To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
| http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system.
| Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find the naim
| package listed in the "Net" category.

If there is any questionable behaviour at all, please contact me directly at
<n@ml.org>, on AIM as "naim help," or on EFnet or Undernet IRC in #naim. If
you are interested in the use and development of naim, feel free to
subscribe to the naim-users mailing list. Just send a blank email to
<naim-users-subscribe@n.ml.org> and reply to the confirmation message.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://shell.n.ml.org/n/
I'd say some people have no lives, but I'm the one who's going to wallpaper his room in naim source in a few days. -- FalseName, EFnet #naim