Updated: rsync-2.5.2-1

I have uploaded version 2.5.2-1 of the open source utility that
provides fast incremental file transfer.

ChangeLog as on http://rsync.samba.org :

rsync 2.5.2 (26 Jan 2002)
  SECURITY FIXES:
    * Signedness security patch from Sebastian Krahmer
      -- in some cases we were not sufficiently
      careful about reading integers from the network.
  BUG FIXES:
    * Fix possible string mangling in log files.
    * Fix for setting local address of outgoing sockets.
    * Better handling of hardlinks and devices on platforms with
      64-bit dev_t or ino_t.
    * Name resolution on machines supporting IPv6 is improved.
    * Fix for device nodes.  (dann frazier)   (Debian #129135)
  ENHANCEMENTS:
    * With -v, rsync now shows the command used to initiate an ssh/rsh
      connection.
    * --statistics now shows memory heap usage on platforms that
        support mallinfo().
    * "The Ted T'so school of program optimization": make progress
      visible and people will think it's faster.  (With --progress,
      rsync will show you how many files it has seen as it builds the
      file_list, giving some indication that it has not hung.)
    * Improvements to batch mode support.  This is still experimental
      but testing would be welcome.   (Jos Backus)
    * New --ignore-existing option, patch previously distributed with
      Vipul's Razor.  (Debian #124286)

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at:  cygwin@cygwin.com .  I would appreciate if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.  This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at
the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format: