Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.11-3

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 09:53:18PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
>available for download.  As usual, a list of what has changed is below.

Well, not quite.  I forgot to include the changes to the cygwin
utilties.

- Joshua Daniel Franklin has been spending *a lot* of time cleaning
  up the cygwin utilties so that they have a consistent look and feel.

- There were also some improvements in the behavior of the passwd
  utility from Joshua and Corinna.

- Conrad Scott added a '-t'oggle flag to strace to allow turning strace
  output on and off.

- Joerg Schaible added an '-l' option to cygpath to allow outputting of
  long filenames.  He also added the '-H' option to show the Windows
  profiles directory.

- Mark Blackburn improved some error checking in cygpath.

- Corinna fixed some domain issues in mkgroup.

- I changed the default for mount to '-s'ystem and '-b'inary.
  I changed the default for umount to '-s'ystem.

- Probably many more...

cgf